Nuvolum is a unique, rapidly growing and innovative full service, integrated marketing firm located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our company is a fast paced, work hard, big rewards environment. We offer competitive salary, outstanding vacation & health benefits, a supportive work environment with a stocked kitchen, and an opportunity for growth.
We are looking for a full-time in field producer to assist and manage marketing video shoots. The ideal candidate for this position loves collaborating on creative projects, and working with others. While on set, a positive, can-do attitude must continuously be upheld. The ideal applicant is able to travel often, has an enthusiastic, sunny personality, and possesses the ability to effectively work as a team with an in-field cinematographer.
A Successful Candidate:
• Is able and willing to travel often
• Must be a people person
• Quickly and efficiently problem solves well under pressure and in stressful situations
• Enjoys collaborating with others
• Is able to direct and manage executive level clients, as well as inexperienced volunteers
• Effectively communicates both verbally and in written correspondence
• Is highly organized
• Can lift 50 lbs
• Takes and gives direction well
• Possesses an acute eye for detail (clothing, set etc.)
• Is a creative thinker and can stage unique sets
• Has strong calendar management skills
Experience wanted but not required:
• Video Post-production and editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
• Previous experience producing videos
• Photo editing using Adobe Lightroom
• Marketing experience
• Photography experience
The right candidate will be extensively trained in all aspects of the position. If you feel that you would be a great team member, please send a resume with cover letter describing why you feel you are the right fit, as well as a salary history. We’d love to meet you.