Are you a graphic designer, motion graphics artist, or video editor who loves to teach? We’re looking for a content creator for our new, state-of-the-art Learning Management System. Here, you’ll get to embrace your artistic side while creating visuals to tell stories and help others learn.
The ideal candidate will possess a keen eye for layout and graphic composition as well as solid experience with video editing.
- 3 years’ experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere
- Strong knowledge of designing and working with vector graphics
- Mac OSX knowledge preferred
- Apple Keynote or PowerPoint presentation design and animation skills
- Basic audio editing of narration and voice-over using a DAW like Pro Tools, Logic Pro, or Adobe Audition
- Able to help support narrative and tell stories with images and animations
- Worked with or familiar with Learning Management Systems a plus
- Recent experience capturing or editing with Camtasia
- Understands keyframing and basic animation techniques
- Bonus: Adobe After Effects, Apple Motion, WordPress, CSS, HTML 5, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro X, Adobe Audition, color correction, Chroma Key, TaskRay, and Prezi.
- Strong writing skills preferred
A successful candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Motivated and constantly striving to improve
This is a full-time position, required to work with the team in-house.
Please submit a résumé, cover letter, salary requirements, and links to any digital portfolio, demo reel, or examples of your previous work.