Immediate opening for a full-time Video Editor at a fast-growing, full-service, integrated marketing company in Petaluma. Telecommuting and outsource contracting is not an option, so please do not apply if you cannot be in the Petaluma office daily.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual capable of self-direction as well as collaboration with our various teams and departments. The ideal candidate is passionate about telling a story with video, has an eye for detail, and is highly familiar with, and/or experienced in the following:
• Extensive knowledge and working experience using Adobe Premiere and the Creative Suite
• Competency in color correction, as well as use and creation of LUTs
• The ability to effectively and efficiently craft a compelling story is required
• Must have an ear and knack for pairing music with the "story"
• Must be able and willing to work long hours
• Must track and report progress to team daily
• Motion Graphics experience a plus
The candidate must possess the following skills and attributes:
• Ability to work alone or as a team
• Ability to multi-task
• Must work well under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining high quality work
• The ability to follow direction and communicate effectively
• Is detailed oriented and strives for perfection
• Can effectively perform assigned tasks with limited supervision
• Is proactive in seeking out new solutions to challenges
• Strong creative thinker
Additional knowledge/experience with these tools is a plus, but not required:
• Adobe Photoshop
• After Effects
• Davinci Resolve
• Adobe Audition
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please submit: 1) your resume, 2) links to sample work edited by you, and 3) salary history. References will be required.